Tips to Design SEO friendly website
Gone are the days when a dynamic website would do the entire task for you. If you look around, an attractive, colorful and functional will not bring out the desired result. If one needs a truly workable website, then one needs to work upon it. It needs to be SEO friendly as well as consumer friendly. For these one needs to give emphasis to certain points. These points include adding:
Tips to Design an search engine friendly Website
- High Quality Keywords: Adding high quality keywords which are consumer friendly are very essential. Before adding keywords one needs to know whom they are targeting – the local or global market. One also needs to know which country or countries they are looking at. After this one can add 2 – 3 keywords per page. Placing keywords too is a task. One needs to know how and where to put Meta Tags, H1, H2 and H3 tags, title attributes on links, internal and external links, footer links URL’s and file/folder names.
- Navigation which is SE friendly: Here it is very essential that one knows which structure to create so that it is what a search engine can easily follow. Too heavy or complex structures find place with difficulty with search engines. For example: Although CSS3 can achieve the effects that a Photoshop can; but one has to see which is more user friendly.
- URL’s and Filenames: While adding URL’s and Filenames can seem to be a easy task, it is not so. As any website is identified by its URL or filename by general user, it is essential that one puts them very carefully and after a lot of research. Try to put names which can be easily searched by users or remembered by them.
- Website Images: Last but not the least. Website images and colors do play an important role if not vital in gaining popularity. Websites which are solely made for advertisement are essentially required to put influencing images. This makes them more SEO
- Use into account all kinds of tools to make your brand visible.
So, in the end put up whatever is more search engine as well as consumer friendly – for your benefit only. If you really think it will work for you, then go for it; otherwise not. And yes, never neglect the budget! Thus, to get the best results for your company, hire a good search engine optimizing Consulting Firm.